The University of Exeter’s College of Life and Environmental Sciences is currently accepting applications for its fully-funded PhD Studentship in Geography.
University of Exeter International Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding international students applying for PhD programs at the university.ed in 1955 in the UK. It’s a public research university with over 18,000 students.
Summary of Scholarship:
• Application Deadline: 14 August 2022
• Country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Provider: University Of Exeter
• Program Level: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
It offers tuition fees and an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,609 for 3.5 years full-time or pro-rata for part-time study
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All qualified international applicants are eligible to apply for the University of Exeter International Scholarship
Available Subject or Course:
• PhD degree in Geography
The prospective applicants for the studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications obtained outside the UK in an appropriate area of technology or science like Environmental Science, Geography, Ecology, Soil Science, Chemistry, Biology and others.
How to Apply?
Students must enroll in PhD degree coursework at the university to be considered for admission.
• A Letter of Application (listing your prior research experience, academic interests and reasons for wanting to take the project)
• A Research proposal (3x A4 pages listing your understanding of what the project will entail, including a short literature review)
• Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
• Provide two references from referees familiar with your academic work. Your referees can email the reference direct to [email protected]
quoting the studentship reference number
• Applicants who are not from English-speaking country are required to submit evidence of their proficiency in English. At least 6.0 IELTS and not less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
• Applicants must meet the admission requirements set by the university