Applicants for this scholarship program must be pursuing their degrees in the UAE during the academic session 2023-2024. The scholarship application portal is open now. Scholarship recipients will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend, accommodation, and a number of other benefits. Students pursuing Master’s and Doctoral degrees can apply for these scholarships now.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University offers a variety of graduate programs in artificial intelligence.
Overview of scholarships
• Closing date: April 30, 2023
• Country: United Arab Emirates
• Scholarship Sponsor: Muhammad Bin Zaid University
• Program Level: Masters, PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
These scholarships will provide the aspirants selected with the following perks:
• It offers stipend/allowance
• It covers tuition fees
• It offers 100% tuition fee waiver
° Recipients will be receiving a monthly allowance during their study period at MBZUAI. However, for the recipients to continue to receive scholarships, stipends and other perks, they are expected to maintain high academic standing, adhere with the University code of conduct and meet certain requirements during their study period
° The recipients of the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships are offered meals & accomodation
• All recipients will be offered housing accommodation in the Masdar City campus The accommodation will have en-suite facilities, kitchen and living area with TV and internet connection. The facilities on campus for students are multi-purpose areas for sports activities, gym, restaurants, coffee shops, and organic food store, including a canteen which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
For students to qualify for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships, they must meet the following requirements:
- To be considered for admission, aspirants must submit a TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 90. Or they must present an IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5
All international aspirants’ applications will be accepted for these scholarships
- For the MSc programme, the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE) requires a bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent. Aspirants must possess a minimum CGPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their applications.
- For Ph.D. applicants, a Master of Science or equivalent from a reputable university that is accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education is required. When applying, aspirants must submit their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) with a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
- Upon arrival at the university, you should be provided with a degree attestation (for degrees obtained in the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees obtained outside the UAE).
Aspirants’ Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Score will be considered in the evaluation
• All aspirants are advised to follow the following application process to apply for this scholarship
• All aspirants can register here (https://mbzuai.ac.ae/register
• All aspirants are to choose their program and fill out the application form
• All aspirants are to construct their academic profile and submit your documents and certificates
• All required information should be filled in the English language only.
1. Statement of purpose
2. Official Transcript
3. A 3-5 page research proposal (for a Ph.D.) describing the potential research project an aspirant would like to pursue.
The proposal should justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in over the course of his/her study.
It should be well-researched in the context of existing literature. In your proposal, you should highlight how you intend to investigate the underlying research project, and what outcomes you expect.
The proposal may identify your relevance and suitability for the project. Lastly, the proposal should list the scientific and commercial importance of the project.
All aspirants are required to write a proposal independently. In addition to evaluating each applicant’s proposal, the university’s selection team will consider it as one of the measures of gauging their skills.